Posts of note
I was going to try and recapture the essence of some really interesting posts that I have come across in the past couple of days. In the interest of saving some time I will do another one of my famous lists of things I like with my opinions. These are just some interesting ways to procrastinate......which is one of my many skills.
The Omnivore's Hundred - A great listing of 100 foods that any omnivore would love. The point is to copy and add it to your own blog to show case the breadth of your culinary experience and just how much of an omnivore you really are. Thanks Catraggedy.
1001 rules for my unborn son - An interesting listing of things you might want to have instilled in that son that you may or may not have one day as well as providing reflection on your own life. Thanks My Midtown Memphis.
The last two are music orientated.
Hallelujah - A really great blog about those songs that you know every word to but are not sure really what it means. This one in particular centers around that catchy "Hallelujah" song that everyone knows...yet even I am not sure what it is about. All a part of the great blogs of NPR's All Songs considered
Top 10 80's Pop Songs - Another great post on the All Song's Considered page revealing the top 10 80's pop songs and their videos. I have to agree that some of them are some of the greatest, yet there are some that I had never heard of and never want to again. It is a really great post to waste some time on.





2 comments:
i'll check those out, the 1001 one sounds pretty interesting & fun
i cant read this post cuz im drunk! sorry?
Post a Comment