The Desk of Procrastination
I can not focus today. All I need to be doing is combing through the web for research publications and i can't focus.......and I think I know why. My desk is a mess and a total distraction. It looks similar to this
Ok, I am exaggerating a little bit. But not as much as you think. So after putting things off yesterday to clean the house (procrastination day number 1)it looks like I am going to be redoing my office again in hopes of starting with a clean desk, and organized filing system, and a room that provokes work not procrastination (now procrastination day number 2). Even though it is a little more "Modern Gal" than I really want to be, I really wish my space could be more like this
Yes that is pottery barn...but it is so clean...I want it.
Ok....now back to work and the end of my procrastination via blogging.





1 comments:
Get a really, really good filing system with a lot of folders or dividers and one that you know will work for you. Then make sure you stick with it. I try to clean off my desk every couple days to prevent the pileups or lost bills.
That's my free MG tip of the day ;-)
Post a Comment