Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to being Lazy

As you can tell my hope to post at least once today has gotten off to a rather poor start. Yesterday proved to be oddly hectic and not according to plan which left me with little time to get done everything that I wanted to. With that aside, however, we did have a friend come through with tickets for the wife and I to go to the Dave Matthew's Band concert. The concert was in our local baseball stadium here and with the temperature at 10 at night still being 92 degrees with 60% humidity, it was HOT. So hot you couldn't really even drink that much.......which is hot. We then found Beale street as usual and stumbled through Raiford's Hollywood before calling the cab home. Needless to say, today has been very uneventful and with only two naps I am still tired and not back to 100%. I have a lot talk about in regards some of my experiences with my new place of employment (museum) and the exhibit opening I attended. I also had a great night Friday with some of my fellow graduate students and even got to hang out with them and get to know them all a little better. That can all wait for tomorrow though cause right now I am going to return to watching TV and being as lazy as possible.

1 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Why on Earth was it at AutoZone? It seems to me DM could easily sell out FedEx.