Monday, August 11, 2008

I need more Twitter Friends

I have been "tweeting?" for almost 2 months now and I love it. Granted I only have three Twitter friends, it has been a really cool experience. For me, and for many of them it seems, it gives you a venue to say those little comments that you want to make during the day and send it out to a group of like minded people that will often respond. I am really trying to get my wife to join, she also knows The Modern Gal so it would be fun for her, and am wanting to have many more people to add to it. I can envision having Twitter set up for my graduate pals, for our "Anthro" club, or even for the museum so that when there is an announcement it can go straight out to the masses.

With all this being said let me know if you are already a Twitter-er and if not think about joining. Everything can be sent to your cell and you can reply via text with no additional charge.

Check it out at Twitter

If you want to add me my twitter name is "mynerdiness"

1 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Yes, get her on Twitter. I can twitter easier than I can text msg.

Also, check out some of the other interesting feeds on Twitter. NPR has some feeds that I think you'd like (just search 'NPR'). You could also search 'Memphis' and see what you find. I found a couple of people I knew that way.