Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogs??

First of all, I have decided to become more diligent in my blogging. I am going to try to blog about something, or the lack of something, every day. I think that it is necessary in keeping my blog going in the way that I want it to be portrayed (a grouping of my nerdiness and randomness).

Ok

As far as blogs, I am wanting some help. Everyone has been able to get some sort of idea of what kind of topics interest me and so I am wanting your suggestions on new blogs for me to check out. While I already have a vast number of blogs that I read already, I still seem to be missing big topics like "Dr. Horrible" until they have become old news. So, when/if you leave a comment leave me a suggestion of a blog or two that you think that I would enjoy.

Thanks!

2 comments:

M360 said...

I think you may enjoy http://sixpacktech.com/

According to their description: "Beer, Cars, Tech, Humor... and a babe or two."

The Modern Gal said...

You should try out one of those aggregate sites like Technorati or Digg. Those are good places to find out what the hot topics are and you can narrow it down by categories you like.

Also, this is one of my favorite blogs that I think you'd love:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/