Some Nerdiness
Of of the many nerdy things that I partake in on a regular basis is to find new and ingenious inventions that show how society and technology come together that make things that we either need or are novel in their own right. In sharing this with you I am going to periodically share a list of those inventions that I find fascinating, starting now.
Courtesy of Ecofriend
A new refrigerator, by Oceania, is the new green way to cool is comprised of both magnets and ceramic in a very earth friendly model of keeping things fresh.
A new composter that resides in your kitchen for those individuals without a back yard.
A "how to" on turning your common gas lawn mower into a solar powered one. It only seems logical, who mowes their lawn if it isn't sunny?
A kid found a bacteria that actually causes plastic to biodegrade.
The new face in solar panels.





2 comments:
i LOVE that solar powered lawn mower! Why didn't anyone think of this before... it seems soooooo logical! Thx for the info!
Oh, I was wondering if anyone would ever come up with a composter you could use inside. I could so use one of those right now.
Post a Comment