Happy Father's Day!!
I know, I am way off on my calender. Truth is that my parents and I couldn't get our schedules together until now. We had planned a grill-filled father's day (on the actual day) and my dad got sick, leaving us to scramble to try and find time. With that being said I will be back in the good ol home town for the rest of today.
I did want to let you know that I do have this weeks recipe ready to right out.
How does
Homemade Deep Dish Pizza with spicy sausage
Sound?
It turned out really great, and I will share that with you when i return.
On another note, and to pat myself on the back. We have been going to the gym for three weeks now and have managed to go 4 times a week. I didn't think this was that impressive but everyone is saying that it is really good. We are both feeling much better and I have a lot more energy.
Last, my purchasing mostly from the farmer's market thing has taken a dip. While the food is much better, I don't plan well still and have been waisting food. Therefore, I have been resulting to making multiple trips to the grocery as to not waste as much. The problem is that I end up spending more with higher food prices and the cost of gas. What a predicament.
Have a Good Weekend, off to Jackson.
I'll Be Barack Tee at Urban Outfitters





1 comments:
That IS really good, way to go. I've sadly been neglecting the gym lately, trying to spend every bit of free time unpacking. I did steal away to the pool on Saturday to swim some laps. All this unpacking is giving me somewhat of a workout.
I went with the Weight Watchers thing for now thinking I have to eat, so I might as well try to adjust that bit of my lifestyle until I can get back to working out with regularity.
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment