VACATION!!!

I just wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that I will be leaving on Monday for my vacation. As fun as it may sound, it will also be part wedding(in Knoxville ....hint hint Modern Gal) since on of my wifes good friends will be getting married next weekend of which she is a bridesmaid (against her better wishes). We will be returning to New Orleans (our home away from home) and staying in or favorite little B&B getaway on St. Charles. If anyone is ever looking for a place to stay this is my top suggestions since it is very homie, very convenient, and priced the same as a hotel. So, I will be gone from Monday through Sunday, and since I am not fortunate enough to have up-to-date cell phone technology I will not be blogging until I return. I hope that everyone has a great week and I will return with a story or two to tell I am sure.
The B&B: Avenue Inn





2 comments:
I'm jealous! I wanna go to the NO. Have lots-o-fun and bring back an awesome story or 3!
Oh yeah, I did see your text message, and the answer is I don't know yet. Depends on when our state legislature gets out, but I expect to be back to Knoxville by Saturday afternoon at the latest.
Post a Comment