Assistant Coordinator and Uganda Site Director of the Minority Health International Research Training (MHIRT) Program through Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN.
Comment, Comment, Comment. If you have any reaction to anything that I have to say please let me know. This site is set up to allow anyone to add their two cents, and I want to hear it. Please give me any feedback that you think I will deserve, or any witty response. It also gives me an idea of what I need to change or what you want to hear about.
188BET Rebranding dengan Nama Baru TapTap
-
Dalam langkah strategis untuk memperkuat identitas merek di pasar global,
188BET resmi melakukan rebranding menjadi TapTap. Perubahan ini bukan hanya
soa...
188BET Rebranding dengan Nama Baru TapTap
-
Dalam langkah strategis untuk memperkuat identitas merek di pasar global,
188BET resmi melakukan rebranding menjadi TapTap. Perubahan ini bukan hanya
soa...
All the Taco Trucks
-
*Alternate Title: Defying the law of diminishing returns*
I received the most amazing assignment ever--rank all of the taco trucks in
Memphis. Since I can ...
Quick notes
-
A few things I've learned lately:
- if you are into the whole "brunching" thing but you don't want to go to
certain locations because they only have buffets...
Tuesday update
-
Congratulations to the Memphis Redbirds, whose main kitchen recently scored
100 on its health inspection. Winning off the field as well as on! The
Birds ho...
16 Floors of Cable
-
In 1978 I became a disc jockey at WEVL. 2 years after the radio station's
founding in a ramshackle 2 story house on Court (the only of WEVL's 5
locations t...
Some Things Get Better with Age
-
Last fall we became the joyous owners of a 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit. The
Rabbit replaced a 1995 Toyota Camry and joined a 1992 Toyota Camry in our
driveway. ...
Cool Stuff for the Blog…
-
(If only she could figure out how to blog without getting out of the
blankets, Bella would have a MUCH more active blog than I ever could…)
Recently I’ve h...
Coddle Me with Brisket
-
Warning: this post is only sort of about Southern food. I'll try to talk
you into believing it is a little later, but really, it's not. It might be
more ab...
#136: My So-Called Life
-
Though very specific to white people who were going through an awkward
phase in 1995 (basically anyone between eleven and forty), My So-Called
Life’s reson...
Two and a Half Days in the Grand Tetons
-
Grand Teton National Park is compact enough that you can do a lot there in
a short stretch of time, and the mountains are ever present so it's easy to
feel...
Veggie Lover's Taco Salad
-
When I was growing up, there were a bunch of regularly made meals that
basically formed the foundation of my childhood dinners. One of those meals
was taco...
Sleep and the Impact on Your Workouts
-
[image: sleep and workouts]Sleep is essential to our overall health and
well-being. We spend up to one-third of our lives asleep, so it’s important
to pr...
100 Push-Ups: Day 1
-
Push-ups are pretty easy (so far). I might sing a different tune when I try
to crank out 100 of them six weeks from now. With 30 push-ups done in my
push-u...
Food of the Week: Flaxseeds
-
Sometime between 4000 and 2000 BC, flax cultivation became a common
practice in countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea and in regions of the
Middle East...
Kenton County Property Taxes
-
Self-employment offers many benefits, especially when you are self
employed, you must pay. There are several alternatives when it comes to
knowing which ...
80,000-year-old “arrowheads” rewrite human history
-
Archaeologists have identified tiny 80,000-year-old projectile points in
Uzbekistan that may have been used like arrowheads. Their size, design, and
impact...
3 comments:
AWESOME! DO IT!!
I say go for it only if you plan on posting pics!
I'm curious what wifey thought :)
Post a Comment