Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So...Halloween is Friday. It is my favorite holiday on the planet. I am disappointed in myself in I have not put a lot of time into decorating and costume ideas. I really prefer for my wife and I to be able to dress up together, so I am compiling some ideas that will be interesting and yet requiring very little effort.

So here is what I have so far:


Barbie and Ken (bp3.blogger.com/.../s400/Ken+&+Barbie.jpg)

Corpse and Widow

Serial Killer and victim

Clothesline

Devil and Angel

Dr. and Nurse

Dr. and Patient

Dog and owner

Donald and Daisy Duck

Gilligan and Mary Ann

Ed McMann and Publishers Clearing House winner

Waiter and head on a platter

Hunter and Buck

Jack and Jill

Jane and George Jetson

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love

Little bo Peep and one of her sheep

Lucy and Ricky Ricardo

Miss America and Nerd

Mummy couple


Napoleon Dynamite and Deb

Peace(hippie) and Quiet(mime)

Popeye and Olive oil

Square dancing couple

Stepford wife and husband

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Ventriloquist and dummy

Weatherwomen and Rain

Zookeeper and animal

Just some thoughts.



What do you think!!!

2 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

The clothesline idea sounds hilarious.

I've always been horrible with couple costume ideas, thus resulting in the MB and I waiting til the last minute each year (we have no idea what we're going to do this year). We were Guitar Hero characters last year, and that was fun.

Anonymous said...

These Halloween costume ideas are excellent. Happy Halloween..