Friday, October 24, 2008

Absentee

I got it, I got it. My absentee ballot came in yesterday and I am going to be able to be a contributing citizen in this election. I have to say that I was very pessimistic in regards to actually receiving my absentee ballot on time. It FINALLY came in yesterday and I am so excited to send it in. I do have to spend some time looking into the referendums for Knox County that are included on this ballot, but I feel confident that I have kept up with the issues in this election both home and in my home county.

Ok, that is it for now, I have to get ready for work. I will be writing shortly on a number of issues. For one, those of you who follow Twitter know this one, I am going to report on the effectiveness and issues of my "Heritage Days" and teaching such things as hatchet throwing to children that I have been doing all week. I also have a certain "Lost in Translation" issue that has come up with a professor of mine that I could use some clarification on.

Look for updates soon and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Absentee? Why didn't you just register in Shelby Co.?

If you need some background on all those dang Knox Co. referendums, we had some good breakdowns on The Sunsphere is Not a Wigshop

Anonymous said...

When did Knox become your home county????????