Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AWWW

My favorite Idol got voted off tonight. That's right, I am idol follower and I love it. Anyway, the plague of popularity seems to have crept its way into American Idol and sent the least "typical" candidate home. In a competition whose major demographic is pre-teen and teenage girls one would expect the attractive and "normal" individuals to be left. And now there is only one unique and individual singer left, but no one had the voice like Carly Smithson.
Secondly, and still showing, is a show on PBS called "National Geographic's Strange Days on Planet Earth" and it is amazing. So far the major argument is that our fish supply is one corner stone to all that is changing on the planet. Having impacts in global warming, jet streams, and even population migrations in the desert. Worth watching if yall are into that!

1 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

You are the second blogger today to mention the National Geog. show, so I guess I'm going to have to watch it now. I did swear off American Idol after watching it last season and last season alone.