My little Office
While I don't spend a lot of time in my office I wanted to share with all of you the type of office space that I work in. While it is not glamorous and often moldy and damp, it is all mine and I don't have to share it with anybody.
Here is my desk and all my tables to lay out my artifacts for examination. I spend a lot of time here and even pretend that one day I might have people in to help me finish all the work to be done. Everyone can dream can't they.
This is is my collection that I am working with. While I would really like to show all of you what kind of materials I work with, I can't show Native American artifacts and remains in photos since NAGPRA laws went into place.
And these are all of my very high tech containers that allow for my specimen to stay nice and dry.
So know you all have an idea of the glamorous and high tech life of an archaeologist/forensic anthropologist.





2 comments:
You need to get Mrs. Embracing my Nerdiness in there to hang some stuff on the walls.
looks a lot more interesting than my office
Post a Comment