"Ever Dance with the Devil by the Pale Moon Light?"
Dark Knight vs. Batman Trailers (Split Screen) - Have to watch
(Thanks Aaron)
Few people know, including my wife, how much I really like Batman. I had many of the comics growing up, all of the action figures, and have watched all the movies hundreds of times. The original Batman movie with Michael Keaton, Kim Basinger, and Jack Nicholson is my all time favorite. While I am very excited by the release of today's new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, I am still a little apprehensive. I know they are not supposed to be the same, but the character that Jack Nicholson brought to the screen is "my Joker" and I am not sure if Heath will be able to live up to my expectations. Here is a recap of Joker over the years just in case you are a little rusty.
Heath in the Dark Knight
Heath Ledger as the Joker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8840147@N03/1145531913/
A Ledger vs. Nicholson Montage
Jack Nicholson as the Joker
http://adiamondinsunlight.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/464px-joker-ritz.jpg
Jack Nicholson in Batman (1989)
The Origional Joker (TV series 1960's)
http://www.batmania.com.ar/images/images_revista/joker_13.jpg
Joker TV series Montage![]()
Comic Strip Joker
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/Manwholaughs.jpg/250px-Manwholaughs.jpg
One of My Favorite Batman Clips





3 comments:
I concur. Jack Nicholson was classic as the Joker. But from what I've heard, Heath did do an excellent job. So you may have a toss up on your hands!
Oh Man! If you havent seen this before you need to take a look at this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCOl9v0b0zM
That link was awesome Mental... thanks. Added it to the post.
Post a Comment