I AM BACK!!
I know that you all have missed me so. And I have missed sharing everything with the masses. The past month or so, as I am sure you could guess, have been crazy. I only came to the brink of nervous breakdown once and recovered. I am contemplating on whether or not I am gonna try and go back through all of the blog posts that I have missed out on and that are clogging up my reader, but I may. I came to a very interesting revelation....I am going to have to cut back the number of blogs that I subscribe to and the number to twitter fellows that I follow. With all that media in by face while trying to deal with school, it was just to much and I had to let some stuff go...and did. I am back in the swing of things now and will hopefully be able to keep up this time.
Hope everyone is doing well and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!





1 comments:
YES!!! I'm still on your link!!! Thanks so much again. I understand how mad things can be. I'm only now catching up on your blogs.
Post a Comment