Neglect
Oh blog....I have neglected you so. I want to be a good "blogger", I really do. It just seems to still be in that category of things that get pushed to a side when I am in a pinch for time. I find that there is a certain hierarchy of resort when it comes what gets pushed to the side in what order. Mine seems to look like this:
1. Working Out
2. Blogging
3. Internet surfing
3. House work
3. non-discussed readings
4. TV
5. time with pets
6. time with wife
7. sleep
8. eating
9. non-immediate projects
I think that is a pretty good list. It could be a little more specific, but it illustrates the general idea. With the amount of work that I have due at the moment I have already made it to the bottom of this list and want to pull my hair out. I wonder if other people have this kind of hierarchy to their everyday activities.
Now...back to work.





1 comments:
I think you should take off #6. Never classify time with the Mrs. as "what gets pushed to the side". Trust me!
Post a Comment